Manual lymphatic drainage is a specialized, gentle type of skin massage and an important part of lymphedema treatment.
The aim is to encourage the extra lymph fluid to move away from the swollen area so it can drain normally.
This treatment is commonly used for cancer patients, or post-surgery swelling in the lymph nodes.
Improves Pre and Post Surgery Recovery:
· Reduces inflammation and diminishes healing time
Helps with Pregnancy Side-Effects:
· Improves comfort in legs and feet due to excessive swelling
Improves Immune System:
· Facilitates waste removal at a cellular level and assists with bringing nutrients and oxygen to cells.
· Supports the body’s natural circulation which promotes a stronger immune system, decreases constipation, headaches and reduces pain.
Improve Lymphatic Flow:
· Reduces swelling and inflammation of lymphatic system.
To restore or improve circulation, graduated compression garments are often part of a lymphedema management plan. Compression garments are designed to provide support, assist with circulation, and minimize swelling.
We specialize in the fitting of Juzo products.